.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Very Inspring Blogger Award


Thank you sooo much Sophia La Style for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.!!! This means a lot especially since I have just recently started blogging regularly :)

The Rules:

1. Thank and link to the amazing person that nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 things/facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them, and provide a link to your post.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog, e.g. sidebar, and follow the person who nominated you.


7 things/facts about me:

1. My all time favorite color is PINK!
2. I love shopping for anything..clothes, makeup, food...
3. I have changed 7 schools in my life
4. I am the shyest person I know.
5. I don´t like pizza or cheese!
6. I am scared to drive.
7. My favorite food is pasta and i could eat it everyday!

I have nominated the following bloggers:




9 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much, this is awesome! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation doll very well deserve . Thanks sweetie for nominating me.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I have a award I will still give you recognition on the bottom of my post Monday under special note thanks again doll enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your award!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me! I will do it soon!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heartiest congrats dear. Thank you for nominating me. I will do this post soon.
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics! Love these styles! They all look genius!
    Thanks for your sharing and posting!
    Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted an answer to this tag and hope you check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo