.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Nails of the Week: Purple Sugar

 

Hey everyone!! This weeks NOTW is this beautiful color from Essence called Purple Sugar that I recently bought. It is a pinky purple and I can´t even tell you how much I love this color!!

I wore this color three times in a row and that really never happens since I always like to change up my nailpolish.

Lets just take some time to admire this color... :)



Last spring mint was my favorite color to wear on my nails but this year I think it is going to be this one. It is so perfect for spring and hey radiant orchid is color of the year so you can´t really go wring with Purple Sugar.

I forgot to put a pink border on this pic..ooops!


All in all I am really happy with this color and I am so glad that I added it to my collection!!

What do you think of this color? Which colors do you like for spring and summer??

Thank you soo much for reading!!! xoxo


18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful color great job doll. Have a awesome weekend.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour.
    I have nominated you for Very Inspring Blogger Award, go to my blog for more details.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color especially for this season.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun colour! I haven't seen a nail polish this shade before. Not sure if I could wear it on a daily basis but I do like the look of it.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear it on a daily basis and I love it!! :)

      Delete
  5. Very beautiful
    Love the nail polish colour
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty color!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour! Anyway, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!! Really like your blog! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks :) xx

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely nail color. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know. Check out my LATEST POST

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that colour, it's so pretty and perfect for spring. I can totally see why you want to wear it all the time! Funnily enough I've been loving a purple shade myself lately - Ciate's Pillow Talk. I was even thinking of blogging about it soon so we must be two great minds thinking alike! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this purple color... Gorgeous! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. that color is lovely, I love essence, new follower from me http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/, follow back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love essence too...they have great inexpensive products! I followed back!

      Delete
  12. cute color sweetie , loved ur blog

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S . Followed u with GFC , Wanna follow back ?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo