.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Product Empties



Hello readers!! Todays post will be about some of the products that I have used up. I have more of them but I will save them for next time because I don´t want this post to be too long.


I have used up a bottle of the Batiste dry shampoo. I love this product, it works great and I will be buying it again just in a different scent because I don´t really like this one. All in all, awesome product!


This is my second bottle of Bioderma miccelar water. It has lasted me for months since it is a 500 ml bottle. I really like it, it is gentle and removes the makeup very well. I will not buy it again right away because I am trying out some drugstore micellar waters at the moment.


This Bettina Barty hand and body lotion in the VANILLA scent is one of my favorite lotions of all time. I have been using this lotion for the past three years!! It smells really good and the scent lasts until your next shower. I love that about it. It is not very hydrating but the smell just gets me every time.



I have also gone through sooo many bottles of this Impulse body fragrance in Vanilla Kisses but I just had two bottles laying aorund the house. I love this stuff. It smells amazing and it lasts a long time. I will definitely be repurchasing this.


Volume Million Lashes by Loreal is one of my all time favorite mascaras. I love it a lot and it is the best drugstore mascara that I have tryed. I have another one that I am using at the moment.


This is the Color Sensational lip stain by Maybelline. I got mine in the color 150 tender rose. I hate this product. It pretty much sucks!! The only thing I like about it is the scent and obviously I will not be buying it again!


Those would be some of the products that I have used up lately. Thank you for stopping by and check back again for more posts like this!! xoxo








10 comments:

  1. Cool products you had try I will want to try out Bioderma and the Vouume Million Lashes.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome beauty tips for us!!
    My New Post for Beauty tips>> April 7, 2014 at (Love Times) PM
    http://beauty2beautytips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! New gfc follower! x
    http://loudoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Volume Million lashes mascara too! Shame about the Maybelline Colour Sensational lip stain, thank you for warning me against it :)

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems good! I want to try out this dry shampoo, for them days I'm in a rush ahaha

    Amy | Kekidoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Batiste too. I have the Tropical one and it smells like coconut, one of my favourite scents.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo