.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

TMI tag

  Hello everyone!!  Today I decided to do the TMI tag that has been going around You Tube and other blogs.  I also tag all of you that haven´t done it, to do it. :)


1. What are you wearing?  - My sisters sweatpants and hoodie since I am visiting her I like to lounge in her clothes.

2. Ever been in love? - Yes, a couple of times.

3.Ever had a terrible breakup? - Umm..looking back now, not really but at the time I thought it was the end of the world.

4. How tall are you? - I am about 160 cm tall...

5. How much do you weigh? - Last  time I checked it was about 53 kgs

6. Any tattoos? - Yes, I got my first tattoo in December and I can´t wait to get my next one :)

7. Any piercings? - Yes, I have one on my left ear and two on my right ear.

8. OTP? - Ummm... I dont really know.

9. Favorite show? - I have sooo many. At the moment Switched at Birth I guess...

10. Favorite bands? - I´m not sure. I dont really listen to bands

11. Something you miss. - I miss a bunch of things...but I would have to say my cousins in America that I havent seen in about 10 yrs..

12. Favorite song? - OMG I have so many..recently I have been listening to Marc Anthony- You Sang to me

13. How old are you? - 24

14. Zodiac sign? - saggitarius, but i dont believe in horoscope

15. Quality you look for in a partner? - Nice, funny, hard working

16. Favorite quote? - Idk... every end is a new beginning

17. Favorite actor? - Tyler Hoechlin at the moment because he is sooo cute :)

18. Favorite color? - PINK!

19. Loud music or soft? - depends on my mood. Soft if I am sad and loud if I am happy :)

20. Where do you go when you are sad? - My bed....

21. How long does it take you to shower? - I take soo long to shower...even if I am just washing my body it takes me like 15 min.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? - About an hour...

23. Ever been in a physical fight? - No, and I hope it stays that way.

24. Turn on? - A guy that knows how to listen 

25. Turn off? - Any bad smell.. arm pits, breath, feet...its all gross!!

26. The reason I joined Blogger? - Last year I didn´t have a job so I was bored and had nothing to do...

27. Fears? - I am scared of everything!! Heights, sickness, being alone, all nasty bugs, driving....

28. Last thing that made you cry? - I cry all the time..so I cryed today when I went driving and it was awfull!

29. Last time you said you loved someone? - Umm..prob today or yesterday, to my hubby.

30. Meaning behind your Blogger name? - I just wanted something simple and didnt think about it too much soo...I picked Simply me...

31. Last book you read? - I don´t really read so I would have to say 50 shades of gray last winter :/

32. The book you are currently reading? - Im not reading anything.

33. Last show you watched? - Storage Wars.. lol

34. Last person you talked to? - My family

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? - my sister

36. Favorite food? - Pasta, I eat it like three times a week.

37. Place you want to visit? - Everywhere, especially some tropical islands 

38. Last place you were? - Im not sure what this means but I am in my family living room now and I have been visiting them for the last 4 days.

39. Do you have a crush? - nope

40. Last time you kissed someone? - A few minutes ago...

41. Last time you were insulted? - I think last week....

42. Favorite flavor of sweets? - chocolate

43. What instruments do you play? - At the moment none, but I played the violin in 4th grade and a clarinet in 5th.

44. Favorite piece of jewellery? - My guess watch or my silver necklace that I got for an anniversary

45. Last sport you played? - I dont even remember. I am not really a sports person :)

46. Last song you sang? - Can´t remember to forget you

47. Favorite chat up line?- Dont have one...

48. Have you ever used it? - No, since I dont have one.

49. Last time you hung out with someone? - I am hanging out with my parents right now since it is my dads birthday.

50. Who should answer these questions next?- All of you that haven´t yet. :)


 Thank you all for reading and I hope you all do the TAG!! xoxo

1 comment:

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo