.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New In : AVON


 Hey everyone!! Today I want to show you some of the Avon products that I ordered lately. I also put in another order a few days ago so I am very excited for those items to get here as well. Some of these items I have never tryed and others I already used a little bit.



Makeup setting spray - I have never used this or any other setting spray at all so I am very excited to try this and see what it is all about.


Little Black Dress - I love the smell of this so I thought it would be very practical to keep one of these little roll on perfumes in my bag. 


Avon naturals nourishing face cream ( olives ) - I have never tryed this cream from Avon and I hope I like it better than the one with tea tree because that one broke me out.


Avon lipstick ( deep red ) - This is a matte lipstick and I wouldn´t really say that it is a deep red but more of just a normal red. It is very opaque but it doesn´t stay on for too long.


True Color Eyeshadow quad ( mocha latte ) - These are very wearable and subtle shades, perfect for every day! Great quality and pigmentation for the price.


Avon nailwear pro+ ( Inky Blue ) - This is a very pretty dark blue color. It is opaque in two coats and it is nice and shiny :)


Far Away - This is my second bottle of this perfume. I just love it soo much and you can usually find it really cheap in the catalog.

I hope you all enjoyed my little Avon haul and thank you for reading! xoxo









4 comments:

  1. You have nice items.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice products! :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design! Great work! Amazing post.

    http://beauty2beautytips.blogspot.com/

    http://totalbeautyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo