Hello everyone!! Today I wanted to share with you a few things that I bought in the past week or two. I have never tryed any of these products before so I am very excited to see if I will like them.
- Artist hair shampoo - I was not out of shampoo when I bought this but the bottle attracted me and I have never heard of this brand before so I thought it would be interesting to try. I need to go back and pick up the conditioner as well.
- Mixa micellar water- This is a new French brand that came to my country not too long ago and I have heard so many good things about their products. I wanted to give the micellar water a try because I am almost out of my Bioderma and I am looking for a drugstore dupe.
- BodySoul hand creme- I was really in need of a new hand creme to carry around in my purse and decided to pick up this one. The fact that it has vanilla attracted me and everyone knows I love everything vanilla :) We will see how I like it.
- Eveline 3 in 1 foundation - This product attracted me because it costs only about $6 and it blended so nicely when I tryed it on my hand. I just couldn´t leave it behind. I can tell you right now that I like it better than my Bourjois that I am currently using.
- Wet n Wild megalast nailpolish - This color just looks so pretty and I think it will be perfect for spring. I am wearing it on my nails right now.
Wet n Wild lipstick ( Think Pink) - I finally got my hands on this lipstick. The brand Wet n Wild just recently came to my country and the lipsticks sold out right away. I couldn´t find them anywhere. I was soo happy when I saw that they restocked them.
- Claire´s lipgloss - The only makeup that I have tryed from this brand was the eyeshadow palette and I really did not like it. When I was in Budapest I saw this store and I just had to pick up these lipglosses. They looked so cute and they were only about $5-$6 for the pack of four. I wonder if they will be better than the eyeshadows...
- Catrice ink eyeliner- I really wanted to pick up an eyeliner that had a brush applicator because I think it is easier to apply than a felt tip. I didn´t want to spend a lot of money because I am still trying to learn how to apply liquid eyeliner and to make a nice cat eye. So far I like it...
Those are all of the beauty products that I have bought in the last week or two. I am super excited about giving them all a try and I hope I like them.
Have you bought anything interesting lately?? and have you tryed any of these products??
Thank you so much for reading!! xo