.

Monday, May 13, 2013

ombre nails

   
        Hi friends! My favorite thing to do on my nails is ombre because it is soo simple and fun! The colors i chose this time were a bright pink and yellow!! Here is what i used: china glaze 1090 sun-kissed and china glaze 1084 hang-ten toes. They are both from the china glaze neon collection. 


First you prime your nails. White nailpolish is the best to put under neon colors because it makes them show up better :D After it dries you put both of your colors on a sponge and press on your nail. You have to repeat the process for every nail or two. 


After the first layer is dry put on another one if you like and finish with a clear top coat. Since this is a bit messy I used these soaked pads to remove the nailpolish that got on my fingers. 


And this is the final result. I hope you like it:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo