.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

What I got for my Birthday and Christmas

 Hello everyone!! First of all I want to wish all of you a very happy New Year and I hope you all enjoyed the holidays!

Today I want to show you some things that I got for my birthday and Christmas. My birthday was December 19 which is pretty close to Christmas so I just decided to combine those two into one post.


So I was in need of some house slippers since I was still wearing my flipflops around the house and I actually got two pairs. Both are really warm and cute. I also got some fuzzy socks from my sister and they are just a must have in the winter especially for me since my feet are always so cold!

For my birthday I received two boxes of Rafaello and I love that treat so much, I actually ate both of the boxes in like four days. I also got my first ever Lush product which is the Angels on Bare Skin scrub and I like it a lot.



I did get some clothing items and I bought some of them myself since some people gave me money so I can pick out what I like.

I really needed some black boots and I really like these that I got. The heel is a really nice size and they are perfect for everyday. 


I have been looking at this light pink fuzzy sweater for months and I finally got it. It is really warm and cozy, Also this black and white sweater dress is one of my favorite things that I got. I just love the print and it is a really nice thick material. 


This skirt is the last item that I want to share with you. I love the butterfly print and it is nice for winter since the material is a little bit thicker.


So those would be some of my favorite things that I received for my birthday and Christmas. I got some things that I didn´t take pictures of  like a faux leather jacket, floral leggings, some basic shirts deodorant ect... and ofc my mom always hooks me up with new underwear haha.

What was your favorite gift that you received for Christmas?

Thank you so much for reading!! xoxo




10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday cool stuff Merry Christmas have a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with a cute pair of slippers! Especially now I'm getting older, I need that stuff haha! Also that skirt is so pretty!

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those boots! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice gifts! I love that summer top!!!


    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely! Those black boots are perfect, I love a good pair. Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the clothes and shoes and the truffles look so good!

    Nati
    www.littlemissnati.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to be obsessed with Raffaello!! :D Love those black booties!

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I was in need of some house slippers since I was still wearing my flipflops around the house and I actually got two pairs. Both are really warm and cute. I also got some fuzzy socks from my sister and they are just a must have in the winter especially for me since my feet are always so cold!
    winter shawls , shawls uk , dressy shawls , mens shawls , shawls manufacturers , fur shawl , cashmere shawl , wedding shawl , black shawl , white shawl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over search engines and found your blog site on imt cdl project finance. Well i like your high quality blog site design plus your posting abilities. Keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo