.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

NOTW: White with Glitter


Hello everyone! Today I want to show you what I have been wearing on my nails for the past few days.



I think this is such a simple but pretty manicure for winter and the holiday season. 


The nailpolishes that I used are Catrice Luxury Lacquers in the color 01 It´s Showtime and S-he stylezone in the color 115.  I have to say that I love the way these two look together but Im not happy with the nailpolishes themselves. The Catrice glitter is sooo pretty but it chips on me instantly and the white S-he nailpolish is not opaque enough and it is streaky which is usually a problem with white nailpolish.

What do you think of this combination? Have you found a white nailpolish that is really opaque?

Thank you so much for reading!




4 comments:

  1. Oh very cute style of nails daring!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I love the way these two look together but Im not happy with the nailpolishes themselves. The Catrice glitter is sooo pretty but it chips on me instantly and the white S-he nailpolish is not opaque enough and it is streaky which is usually a problem with white nailpolish. shawl , silver shawl , gold shawl , navy shawl , woolen shawl , evening shawl , silk shawl , bridal shawl , ladies shawl , chiffon shawl

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo