.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

January 2014 favorites

       
       Hello everyone! I know that I am a little late with this post but you know what they say : better late then never! :) I don´t have a lot of them but the items that I will show you are awesome!!




1. Avon senses Winter cocoon shower cream - The scent is luxurious sandalwood and vanilla and I absolutely love it, just can´t stop sniffing it! :)


2. Bioderma micelle solution- I absolutely love this stuff, it is so gentle and removes makeup really well but I am on the hunt for a drugstore dupe. :)


3. Avon edp Far Away- one of my all time favorite fragrances especially for winter It is strong, sweet but not overpowering. love love love


4. Wet n Wild fast dry nailpolish in the color Silvivor- I knew right away that this was a favorite because I applyed it twice in a row and I never do that :) 


5. Alverde lipstick pencil in the color 20 Nude - i just love the color of this and wore it a lot through January.

6. Avon Rose kisses lipgloss in the color Rosette - I love this color it makes my lips look juicy and the packaging is adorable!

7. Carmex chapstick- all time favorite chapstick I love everything about it!

Those would be all of the products I was enjoying last month and I will probably continue enjoying them this month as well. Thank you soo much for stopping by and check back again for more fun posts! xoxo






17 comments:

  1. nice items, thanks for sharing
    I would like to try the carmex chapstick .)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love carmex...especially the tingly feeling it gives your lips :)

      Delete
  2. Nice products! thanks for the visit.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you!! would u like to follow each other via GFC? :)

      Delete
  4. I love this post! I love bioderma


    xoxo;
    Glitter DailyBeauty Blog


    Like GD on Facebook
    Follow GD on Bloglovin
    Follow GD on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too..its awesome! i would like to try a drugstore one maybe garnier or loreal..

      Delete
    2. and i followed via GFC..would be nice if you could follow back! :) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Great products! I'm sure the shower cream is awesome
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog xx

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, i followed you via GFC, i hope you'll do the same :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post !! :)
    thanks for the comment on my blog! yes, I'd love to follow each other!
    Follow you (as veronica_micia) now it's your turn, waiting you on my blog <3
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog, I am following you! Hope you will follow me back :)
    http://jelekupovina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo