.

Saturday, December 17, 2016

ZAFUL : mini haul and review


Hello everyone!!
Today I want to show you a few things that I received from a website called Zaful .
I am really excited because I love all the items. Zaful is an amazing website because there is so much to choose from and the prices are amazing!!




I absolutely love these sunglasses because they are a bit oversized and thats how I like my sunglasses. Also I am obsessed with the rose gold color and the unique shape. The glasses are very affordable and trendy.




The second item I chose is this ring. It comes in three colors and I chose rose gold since I am really into that color at the moment. The ring is really pretty and simple .




Last but not least is my favorite item. I love this pleated skirt so much. I ordered mine in the size S and I did have to get it shortened a bit because I am a really petit girl. Thats not a problem for me at all since I have to take all my bottoms to the taylor haha. I love the champagne/gold color and how shiny the material is. This skirt is perfect for the upcoming holidays or just a nice dinner.  Pleated skirts are totally IN right now and this one is beatiful.

I hope you all like the items I chose from Zaful and I hope you check out the website for yourself. 
Thank you so much for reading!!


2 comments:

  1. while you are running to construct muscle, steroids are a terrible preference. certain,http://guidemesupplements.com/max-test-xtreme-review/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo