.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

NOTW: Wear Skinny Jeans


Hello everyone! I haven´t posted in a while. I have just been busy with work and life. I also changed up the look of my blog a little bit. I am not sure how I feel about it yet but I kinda like it.
Today I want to show you one of my favorite nailpolish colors ever!


I have had this nailpolish for about a year and I can´t believe that I never dedicated a post to it. It is the Wet n Wild nailpolish in the color E34524 Wear Skinny Jeans. It was part of some limited edition collection and it is probably not available anymore but I want to share it anyways.


So like I said, this is definitely one of my favorite colors. I have worn it over ten times and that says a lot since I don´t usually wear one nailpolish that many times. It is such a beautiful powdery blue color and it reminds me if Cinderella haha. 


What do you all think of this color? Do you have anything similar in your collection?

Thank you so much for reading!!








8 comments:

  1. I have it and love it the color is so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovee the colour so much! Ich wünsche dir noch einen schönen Tag! Liebe Grüße, Linda
    lindthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mani dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful color!! Your hands are very pretty too!:)
    www.theimpeccablegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice.Check out my blog too Khyatijain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had this nailpolish for about a year and I can´t believe that I never dedicated a post to it. It is the Wet n Wild nailpolish in the color E34524 Wear Skinny Jeans. It was part of some limited edition collection and it is probably not available anymore but I want to share it anyways.
    custom tailoring services , stitching unit , best online tailor , sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m really happy to say it was an interesting post to read. I learned new information from your article on nmims unique assignment, you are doing a great job. Continue

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo