Hello everyone!! I just wanted to show you a few items that I purchased over the last week or two. I don´t have many to show, but I want to anyways :)
- Essence nail art nailpolish remover ultra - I ran out of nailpolish remover so I decided to pick this one up since I have never tryed it before. I only used it once so far so I don´t really have an opinion on it yet!
- Somersets extra delicate English shaving oil - I actually won this little guy in a giveaway on Facebook and I am very excited to try it because I have very sensitive skin. I really hope that it works for me and makes shaving easier..
- Encian Neven cream ( neven means calendula, so this is a calendula cream) - This is a repurchase. I ran out of my other face cream so I decided to buy this one again since calendula is good for the skin. I use it before makeup and at night before bed.
- Ziaja cocoa butter shower soap- I already have a Ziaja cocoa butter face cream and I really liked it so I wanted to try something else from the line and I picked this. So far I am loving it.
- Eveline Cosmetics Sun Care water resistant body sun milk- I really needed a new sunscreen since summer is coming and I will be spending lots of time at the beach . I chose this one from Eveline and I think I will like it since I am not picky with my sun screens.
- Wet n Wild megalast liquid lip color - I picked up this liquid lip color in the shade Click on my Hyper Pink . I loved this color as soon as I saw it but I never really wanted to buy it since I did not read the best reviews on these. After a while I just decided to give it a go since it is not expensive.
Those are all of the items that I picked up lately. Have you picked up anything new?
Thank you so much for reading !!! xoxo